Was your home damaged in the recent storms?

Wind Damage

Did your home or roof sustain damage from the recent storms?  If so, we highly recommend that you only use contractors that have Workers Compensation and General Liability Insurance.  If a worker is injured falling off your roof you will be glad you took the time to inquire about this!  Ask the contractor to have his insurance agency send a Certificate of Insurance directly to you.  The Certificate of Insurance can reflect both types of insurance on the one certificate.

Charles G. Harris Insurance Agency | 918-446-4421 | 4724 S. Union Ave - Tulsa, OK 74107